Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Top 3 Tunes (02-08.08)

I know I've got nothing interesting posted at the moment, but exams are close enough and I don't have any brain power left to think of anything to post. I have ideas, lots of them, but they never come to fruition. Maybe they'll bear their fruit after the excruciating experience of the double exams period... Enjoy during this hot week of August!

No.1 : Annie Lennox - No More "I Love You's"

No.2 : Frou Frou - Breathe In

No.3 : Spearmint - Psycho Magnet

As you can see somehow I got reminded of Annie Lennox (check her album art!!!), I used to love this specific song back in the days, Frou Frou was suggested by last.fm and a friend suggested Spearmint. I AM a psycho magnet. I know for sure :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin