Saturday, April 21, 2007

Face Transformer



Tired of seeing that tired old face in the mirror all day long? What about some change, huh? It was Βορέας who gave me this link and told me I could even convert my face to manga form! Well, that option didn't work out that well but here is me as an old guy, an east Asian and a girl (with a bit of facial hair) ! Since all my friends actually went nuts about it and spent up to half an hour tranforming images of themselves, why don't you give it a try as well?
Clicking on any of my pics will also link you to the site!

4 comments:

Geo said...

Βάλε και την manga έκδοση, μην ντρέπεσαι ;)

Anonymous said...

Kotsonatos pantws gia geros opws eipe kai o Antwnhs...

Unknown said...

Vasika nomizw oti moizoume kapws alla eytyxws gia sena oxi sta aytia!
ps otws tha gineis poly omorfos geros

the ibt said...

Άψογο. Εγώ ως μεσο-ανατολίτης είμαι σαν αυτό το παιδάκι που βγαίνει και λέει το Αἰ γενεαί πάσαι (προσέξατε πολυτονικότητα) κάθε Πάσχα στο ALTER και που όλοι θέλουμε να πνίξουμε.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin