Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Top 3 Tunes (21-27.06)

Take a close look to the right sidebar... Scroll down and notice that under my archive, there is an Overall Top 10 list. That makes things easier for me to keep track of things and for you to make something out of my music tastes... Trust me... They're all over the place! So, thanks to Natasha, I was reminded of Everything for free, a sad yet soothing song and it even outplayed the songs from Keane's latest album Under the Iron Sea, which I love! So here you have the top 3:


No.1 : K's Choice - Everything For Free


No.2 : Keane - A Bad Dream / Is It Any Wonder?
(It's a tie!)



No.3 : Nelly Furtado - Maneater

I should say: Whoah Nelly! Since she's no.4 this week but I couldn't NOT mention her Maneater song. It's so nasty, if you get what I mean :D Get your freak on up and all that jazz :P I like her voice too... Turned to R&B for her latest album Loose...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin