Friday, June 23, 2006

Weekend Wall 16

Hello everyone! My days go by so uneventful! So slooow... I got myself a Nintendo DS Lite (the polar white one) yesterday, by a really gross looking delivery guy and have been playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ever since I came back from an exquisite coffee and lunch (leaving me broke...) today. So, instead of harnessing my "engineering skills", I've been looking for openings in maddening witnesses' testimonies, objecting like crazy (I would make my friend Zoe proud!) Anyways, here's a new wallpaper to savour!

Click image for full view

In fact, the original Weekend Wall, was made by the same artist, Imperial Boy. Make sure you visit his (?) site HERE, and catch a glimpse of his work. Astounding!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin