Friday, April 14, 2006

Weekend Wall 6

I've got a feeling that mr.d will like this one. It reminds me of Weekend Wall 2, that's why. Anyways, although mr.d has been bad, :cough:emulators:cough:, here is this week's favourite wallpaper!

Click image for full view

I found it on hongfire, so I can't really tell who made this, sorry! Excellent work though! I like the lighting and the flowers!

P.S. I'm currently trying to find a way to "incorporate" something like a weekly poll on my blog, particularly, if possible, on the left hand side of it, or at the right one if that's no good. Still I've got the alternative of posting a "Weekly Poll" post every Monday, but if anyone has any pointers whatsoever of how to accomplish something like a real click-to-vote poll I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin