Friday, May 19, 2006

Eurovision 2006 : Semifinal results

It's a huge thing for us Greeks to prevail in Eurovision. We give everything we have, like we're curing cancer or something. It's just a silly music competition you retards! I really enjoy watching Eurovision each day, of course rooting for my country, but mainly I enjoy watching the whole show and each of the other countries' songs.

This year as well, there was a semifinal during which 10 countries got enough votes to proceed to the final on Saturday. These are:

Dima Bilan - Never Let You Go (Russia)
Elena Risteska - Ninanajna (F.Y.R. Macedonia)
Hari Mata Hari - Lejla (Bosnien & Herzegovina)
LT United - We Are The Winners (Lithuania)
Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah (Finland)
Tina Karol - Show Me Your Love (Ukraine)
Brian Kennedy - Every Song Is A Cry For Love (Ireland)
Carola - Invincible (Sweden)
Sibel Tuzun - Super Star (Turkey)
Andre - Without Your Love (Armenia)

I'll say this: Lithuania??? WTF??? I have no grudge against the country, lol, but OMG the song was AWFUL! I believe a lot of people thought so too, so they voted it thinking it wouldn't mind and it would make the competition easier... Now look what you've done...

I'll say it once more... LITHUANIA??? *gags*

COME ON!!! Where's Andorra (yeah I loved the blob in her underwear)? Slovenia (his song was so upbeat)? BELGIUM??? OMG where the hell is my Kate Ryan? Her long legs??? T_T I'm certain her song will become a hit although she didn't qualify! And yes, I loved Silvia Night A LOT too! Where's she? T_T

Let's see what our fate will be this Saturday at 22:00...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin