Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Top 3 Tunes (03-09.05)

You have to get Massive Attack's latest album! Collected, brings forth what it promises, a collection of greatest hits from the popular UK-based band and a second CD featuring some new songs. Notice their collaboration with Elizabeth Fraser on the No.1 place. Her dreamy vocals and abstract, indecipherable lyrics can travel you. She is the voice of their famous Teardrop single as well.

No.1 : Massive Attack - Silent Spring

No.2 : Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California

No.3 : Massive Attack - Teardrop

I have been a bit occupied with something other than studying today, so I won't elaborate any more. Listen and enjoy! I have to say sorry to my friend Taty first and then to myself. Tomorrow I'll make up for all lost time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin