Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Top 3 Tunes (17-23.05)

So my 2 new addictions, Rain and Dima Bilan and the most upbeat song these past few months, all come together to make my favourite this week:

No.1 : UVERworld - Colors of the Heart

No.2 : Dima Bilan - Never Let You Go

No.3 : Rain - It's Raining

Poor Dima, you came second again! LOL! But really, UVERworld have outbested themselves with this highly addictive tune. The sighing voice of the lead singer is hooking as well!

So here you have them! Enjoy!

P.S. Don't be fooled (by the rocks that I've got, I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block? Nope... Where is this ho anyways? She got herself pregnant with that scarecrow of a husband and cancelled her tour!) by the titles of the songs, only Dima's is in English. He'll be releasing an english album soon too! *waits patiently*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin