Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Top 3 Tunes (05-11.07)

The fact that I still have the strength to post (although it's late in the day), makes me a superman today. I haven't stood still since 8 o' clock in the morning and hadn't had anything to eat all day long... I just finished dinner, shoving it all in my mouth in great inhuman hunger...

Indulge in these songs for the time being and let me just relax... If I never wake up, hold a wake for me! LOL!

IMPORTANT EDIT: Thanks to the "higher internet wisdom" of aurora_eyes, just click on the cover of Heartbeats ;) Something cool will happen :) Trust me!

No.1 : Morcheeba - Blindfold

No.2 : José González - Heartbeats

No.3 : The Magnetic Fields - No One Will Ever Love You

I'd suggest you listen to every single song from The Magnetic Fields' 69 Love Songs and i albums. They're unique, inspired and inspiring...

P.S. I'll try to do this "cool" thing for one song each week ;) So pay attention to the album art! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin