Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Top 3 Tunes (28.06-04.07)

Once I used the phrase "I had a friend, who compiled this CD for her - and me - and others", or something along these lines... Well, I still have a friend, who introduced me to even more varied artists than before. But I think you'll have to wait till next week for me to make up my mind and publish a top 3 list... For now, since it was a hectic NANA week, with the opening and ending tracks released and the soundtrack coming out on July 7th (7 is also called nana in Japanese so it's a pun :P nana-nana), enjoy these two songs, one powerful and dynamic, one speaking to the heart (in an asian language but I don't care, Olivia is a great songstress). Together with these, one of my favourite bands with a song I had never heard before :

No.1 : OLIVIA inspi' REIRA (TRAPNEST) - a little pain

No.2 : Muse - Plug In Baby

No.3 : ANNA inspi' NANA (BLACK STONES) - Rose

Since NANA is an anime that has a lot to do with music and bands, the two artists, Olivia and Anna Tsuchiya, portray characters from it, supposedly performing for their bands. Click on them to visit their official site and listen to samples of their songs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin