Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bureaucracy sucks...

I would really like to take the opportunity and apologize to anyone who might care about my blog and its updates, my foremost goal was and is to make them regular and on specific dates (like the Top 3 Tunes and Weekend Wall) but I had been angsting a lot all week. This is not another one of my "presentation posts" as I like to call them, this is just a post on me as a person. I'm a really stressful guy and I feel that I'm being pulled from all directions these days. I have a thesis to begin, I've only gathered net info so far, I have as many as 3 papers to present till the end of April, another one which is due next week and one that is 200 pages long, and that's handwritten... So I wanted to start with what I thought would be the easiest thing of all these I've got to do: Go to the local bus agency and gather info for my thesis from there, info ranging from the simplest to the most detailed like specific financial data. No such luck. To think that I didn't go prepared would be wrong! I called 3 different people working there, from secretaries to members of the board and the idea I got was: "Come over to discuss with us and we 'll gladly give you what you need". Well, I did go, to the 5th floor, to the 3rd floor, back to the 5th and then... surprise! to the 4th. All I got was a blank A4 paper. Apparently, you need to fill in a request form. And they didn't even give me a proper request form! Only the blank, I repeat, A4 paper. Gentlemen, I've got a whole pack of A4 papers here in my room! Hundreds of them! To top all that, they weren't even disclosing info like with which advertising company they work. Gotta hate them bureaucrats... I think my head is about to burst open, my brains will become mush and I'll become a baldy much sooner than I thought (and that was in a year or so). How can I NOT be stressful??? Hope tomorrow's meeting with my thesis professor goes well... IF she hasn't forgotten about it... ¬_¬"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambatte! (I hope I got that right...hehe)
All the best :)

Nikos said...

I wish you good luck with those sons of a bitch!

I know you can make it! :-)
You are OTT smart!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin