Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Top 3 Tunes (15-21.03)

Unfortunately I couldn't find any cover art for these songs except for my no.1 favourite this week, but it was so small I wouldn't bother putting it up. I really owe a HUGE THANK YOU to my friend Gina, who sent me this week's 1 and 2, songs which I haven't stopped listening to ever since I got them. Gina, next week I'll totally include the rest of the songs on my list! My ipod nano is infused with eastern tunes once more, but not Japanese as one might think. We've got PeterPan, an Indonesian band, really famous there and in Malaysia, Jason Lo, with a catchy english tune (yay people! You 'll at least be able to understand this one!) and a personal uplifting favourite, Henna, sample of which is heard during the opening of the show "Megalicious Chart Live" on greek channel MEGA. So, here are this week's faves! I'm sure you'll love them!

No.1 : PeterPan - Mungkin Nanti

No.2 : Jason Lo - Operator, The Line Is Dead

No.3 : Cameron Cartio feat Khalid - Henna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi :)
Awwww.....that's so sweet! You're most welcome!
Glad you enjoyed them. I'm now listening to more Peterpan songs.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin