Sunday, March 12, 2006

Utada Hikaru - Keep Tryin' PV

This one is for none other than Labb ^_^ Hope you like it little one! :) Oh ok and everyone who likes Utada Hikaru like I do! I fell in love with her music ever since I heard the opening to the original Kingdom Hearts "Hikari". So, this is her latest single's PV! Enjoy minna! :)


P.S. Something happened tonight online so this goes to all supposed friends: Thanks for acting like you did. I'm just glad I'm a better person. Whoever wants to ask me something, please feel free to do so and don't rely on insults. I'm straightforward you know...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oni! :*******************
*jumps onto*

Nikos said...

Oni I remember her! You had sent me a song.. Something about colours I think.. I loved it :-)

Anonymous said...

Hikki wa daisuki!
The videoclip was really funny and the melody quite good. But I this believe that "Hikari" is by far the best! And the hikari videoclip the most awkward I've ever seen! :P

Anonymous said...

On the post above replace "this" with "still" at "...But I ... believe...". Makes better sense lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin