Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Monkey Majik - Around the World PV

If you didn't already know, PV stands for "promotional video", basically the video clip which comes out with every hit single in Japan. Now, all you non-Japanese fans, don't worry!

Monkey Majik may be a band famous in Japan, but consists of Canadian brothers Maynard and Bliase and two Japanese artists tax and DICK. You won't hear any weird mixture of languages and accents and I'm really sure you 'll enjoy this song as much as I am enjoying it these weeks. Their PV is whacky and all this surrealism excites me as I'm sure you 've noticed already, so give it a click and see if I'm right or not on liking this clip and this song!



Care for more info on Monkey Majik? Their official site (in japanese) is here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! That video is weird. XD

Nikos said...

"If you didn't already know, PV stand for "promotional video", basically the video clip which comes out with every hit single in Japan. Now, all you non-Japanese fans, don't worry!"

It's a good thing you cleared this out cause I had no idea in the world what PV meant. Nice video clip. I like the way Japanese sound.

Peter Christo said...

Loved it... they sounded Greek to me...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin