Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Top 3 Tunes (08-14.03)

This week's tunes include 2 monkeys and a singer whose song is featured in a videogame with jungles (maybe it will even include a monkey!). Coincidence? This reminds me of my friend Funky Monkey and his new blog! Check it out!

No.1 : Monkey Majik - Around the World


No.2 : Angela Aki - Kiss Me GoodBye (featured in Final Fantasy XII)


No.3 : Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On the Dancefloor

Please take notice that these are simply songs that I particularly like these days and don't always follow any chart in particular whatsoever, though they all hold high positions in the japanese and UK charts.

Happy listening for yet another week! ^_^

1 comment:

Nikos said...

hahaha, just before I read your comment about the tunes reminding you of me, I was thinking the same thing and I was going to comment on that! :-)
I am going to listen to them in the next few days. Your song choices are always original!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin