Monday, September 11, 2006

Andy Glass: The Absolut Mind

I hate it when I'm wrong. I'm one of the obnoxious people who always want to be right. I was so pissed that Paskalip knew better than me! Hate you Paskalip! (OK j/k!!!)

Feeling I should honor the artist behind the incredible photograph of Thessaloniki (look at the previous post), I tried to find out who he or she was. The quality of his work is astounding, here featured is one of his photographs done for a Glenfiddich ad.


My interests include architecture, photography, poetry and music among others and I feel overshadowed by such visionaries in any of these fields.

Andy Glass works for the Wyatt Clarke agency and works of his were used by BMW, Peugeot, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Absolut, Glenfiddich... the list goes on!

Visit other artists of Wyatt Clarke HERE and view most of Andy Glass' works HERE.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin